To our Maverick Smiles Families:
We have missed all of you so much and we are so excited to get back to the office! Things will be a little different and we ask that you are patient with us as we work hard to get everyone scheduled and taken care of as quickly and safely as possible. If you had an appointment scheduled, we will be reaching out to you, so you do not need to call our office unless you are experiencing pain and/or discomfort.
Here are a few new things you might notice when you come visit us:
- In order to limit the number of people in the office, please have one parent or guardian accompany only those children with scheduled appointments. If you have concerns about this policy, please feel free to reach out to our office to discuss.
- We ask that you call or text us when you get to the office and a team member will come out to your car and go through the screening process. If anyone with you is sick, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment to another day.
- Our waiting room is closed for now to comply with safety guidelines so when it is time for your appointment we will come out to your car and bring you straight to your chair.
- If you are new to our office you can find all the new patient paperwork on our website (www.mavericksmiles.com) to fill out in advance. We will also have copies at the office if you would like to complete the paperwork in your car when you arrive.
- Our staff will look a little different with masks and glasses and extra protective gear, but please know it is only in the interest of keeping our little Mavericks safe! If accompanying adults have face coverings, we encourage you to wear them throughout your visit.
- We are working hard to keep our office clean and safe which may take extra time between patients. If we are running a little behind, please be patient with us and know we are working hard to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Thank you again for your understanding and patience throughout this pandemic; we hope you have stayed healthy and happy!
Dr. Mary Alice Hughes and the Maverick Smiles Team