To our Maverick Smiles Families:
We have missed all of you so much and we are so excited to be back in the office! Things will be a little different and we ask that you are patient with us as we work hard to best care for everyone in the safest environment possible.
Here are a few new things you might notice when you come visit us:
- In order to limit the number of people in the office, please have one parent or guardian accompany only those children with scheduled appointments. If you have concerns about this policy, please feel free to reach out to our office to discuss.
- We ask that you call or text us when you get to the office and a team member will go through the screening process. If anyone with you is sick, we will ask you to reschedule your appointment to another day.
- Our waiting room is limited for now to comply with safety guidelines so we may ask you to wait in your car until it is time for your appointment.
- If you are new to our office you can find all the new patient paperwork on our website under Forms to fill out in advance. We will also have copies at the office if you would like to complete the paperwork in your car when you arrive.
- Our staff will look a little different with masks and glasses and extra protective gear, but please know it is only in the interest of keeping our little Mavericks safe! If accompanying adults have face coverings, we ask that you wear them throughout your visit. We also have masks if you need one to wear during your visit.
- We are working hard to keep our office clean and safe which may take extra time between patients. If we are running a little behind, please be patient with us and know we are working hard to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
Thank you again for your understanding and patience throughout this pandemic; we hope you have stayed healthy and happy!
Dr. Mary Alice Hughes and the Maverick Smiles Team